Time Travel to the Past or Future

 Past or Future?

As the old proverb said, the past its history, the future is a mystery and the present its a gift, i would love to see the history with my own eyes, all the different ages, since the first Hominids until the historical team of Colo-Colo in 2006 (which i can't remember all the matches very good). All what happened in the past have something to tell us, because its different read about someone, or something, then meet that person or live the experience, also all the history books aren't 100% truth, like everything, and even worser, some books are close minded by different ideologies or/and ideas, so it would be much better to talk face to face to the person in our history books, heroes or villainous.







Of course, as the movies show us, better to interact as less as possible for later don't change the future, or maybe it wouldn't change anything, we don't know, the point is i wouldn't stay in the past at all and wouldn't try to change the terrible mistakes from the past, all it's already done, it was God's will, I'm nobody to correct God, besides, I love my life right now and i won't change any chance to meet famous personalities or improve my quality of life for don't see my family.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

5 Changes to my study programme