My best holidays ever

Currently, the best holiday ever was when i went to Cuba with my parents, it was the best because also it was the most unique vacations so far. It was different then the rest of the places because there its a different reality, wherever you look, there is something interesting and unusual.
While i was there, i visited historical places where Fidel Castro and Ernesto 'Che' Guevara walked and made history with their speeches.
I went in winter and anyway it was always hot, even the rain, fact which annoyed me a little bit because im not the biggest fan of summer. However the beaches werent so bad ( words coming from someone who doesnt like the beach) and they were very clean and with enought space to walk, swim and rest in silence and with nobody disturbing. Also people there were very kind and polite, always trying to help you if you needed it, and always opened for talk about anything, thanks to this travel, i have my own vision of how things work in Cuba and i could debunk myths which i heard before coming to Cuba. Definitly it was an unforgettable vacations and my best holiday so far.Qué ver en La Habana y las playas de Cuba (Los Cayos y Varadero)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Time Travel to the Past or Future

5 Changes to my study programme